To comfort the flood affected families
IBC, Oct 31, 2010: Eight Bhikkhu Samgha members get together at the center of district chanting suttas and giving dhamma talks to comfort the flood affected families. Water, rice and money were offered to the villagers.
This is the fourth time in the past week that IBC students and staff went out to help the villagers around Pak Thong Chai.
- Photos for Oct 27: IBC Students and Staff Help the Flood Victims in Pak Thong Chai, Korat
- Photos for Oct 28: Help Villagers around Pak Thong Chai District after Flood
- Photos for Oct 29: IBC Students Go out for Helping Those Needed villagers around Pak Thong Chai
- Photos for Nov 1: Ven. Wei Wu with ibc staff and students distribute rice, drinking water and money to the flood victims
- Students and Staff from IBC sadao campus send food to the flood affected villagers